10 Tips to maintain the skin. Stress, depression, little sleep, an incorrect diet, smoking, alcohol, and coffee… they are enemies of our skin.
Harms to our skin
Stress, depression, poor and poor sleep, an incorrect diet, smoking, alcohol, coffee, leading a sedentary life, exposure to the sun, etc., are great enemies of our skin.
All these factors contribute to intoxication and lack of oxygenation of the skin, dehydration, premature aging, skin problems, an appearance of fatigue and irritation, among many other fundamental aspects of our emotional and physical health.
Ten tips for maintaining youthful and dynamic skin
- Eat well: A healthy and balanced diet will help your skin look radiant and beautiful. You must eat all the vitamins and minerals required by your body. A diet low in nutrients and vitamins will make your skin look dull and aged. Eat fruits and vegetables.
- Drink a lot of water: Water is extremely important to hydrate the skin. 6 to 8 glasses a day is a good amount to keep our skin elastic, flexible, and hydrated.
- Do not smoke: Smoking not only harms the skin but our entire body. Tobacco intoxicates the body, causes important diseases, destroys the epidermis, not allowing our skin to oxygenate and revitalize, causes bad breath, and damages the appearance of the teeth.
- Watch what you drink: Alcohol and coffee dehydrate the skin and harm our bodies.
- Sleep well: If you do not sleep well, you will have dark circles; the skin will appear tired and lifeless. Ideally, sleep at least 8 hours a day.
- Live life with joy: Relax and healthily have fun. Stress and depression greatly affect your health and beauty, causing aging, creating wrinkles. Find the best way to relax and learn relaxation techniques that suit your personality and your tastes.
- Beware of the sun: Exposing yourself to the sun moderately can be very beneficial, but it can be very harmful if you overdo it. It is essential to avoid direct sun and use good sunscreen, suitable for each part of the body. The sun causes aging and sometimes spots on the skin, reaching extreme cases to cause skin cancer.
- Do exercise: No need to pound yourself in the gym. By exercising moderately but regularly, we help improve circulation, renew our skin, help reduce stress and improve quality of life. Choose the one you like best.
- Cleanses the skin: Remove makeup and cleanse your skin twice a day, in the morning and at night. Always wipe your eyes before going to sleep.
- Hydrate and nourish your skin: During the day, the skin is threatened by pollution, temperature changes, the sun. Therefore the products to be used are mostly defensive.
Also Read: How To Remove Spots On The Skin: We Tell You The Best Tips