Do you need a suitable hairstyling for your elegant Christmas outfit? Here are 5 festive hairstyles that you can easily recreate at home.
An elegant, festive hairstyle doesn’t always need a big family celebration. It’s also fun for the closest circle to dress up a bit. And of course, a festive hairstyle belongs to a festive occasion in addition to the elegant outfit. The problem: Anyone who says public holidays, says organizational stress and family get-togethers, last-minute errands and hectic … And that inevitably means: lack of time.
So that your mane is still in the limelight, we show you here how you can style the most beautiful holiday hairstyles in no time.
1. Fixed Hairstyle: Half-open Hair
Hair that is styled half-open will succeed even the biggest styling grouches and works best with medium-length and long hair. The highlight of half-open hairstyles: The front section of hair is tucked up or back so that our face remains free and the hair does not disturb either cooking or dancing. In our step-by-step instructions, we show you an elegant variant – perfect for Christmas or New Year’s Eve.
- It is best to wash your hair the day before so that it has a good grip.
- Comb smoothly and tie the upper section of hair at the back of the head.
- Then add more strands of hair from the left side and pin over the braid with a bobby pin so that the elastic disappears behind it.
- Repeat the same on the right side.
- Finally pin another, narrow strand of hair on the left side.
- Fix everything with hairspray – done!
Also Read: How To Repair Hair Damage
2. Fixed Hairstyle: Rolled Up And Pinned Up
Would you rather have your hair tied up? Then maybe a simply curled bun on the neck is the right thing for you. Elegant and so simple: This festive hairstyle exudes French chic and is guaranteed to succeed even under the greatest time pressure. Almost perfect when the styling should be festive but simple.
This is how the rolled-up bun succeeds step by step:
- Comb your hair smoothly and place a thin hairband over it.
- Divide your hair into three equal sections.
- Now pin strand by strand of the three sections of hair in the hairband, so that a beautiful ring of hair is created.
- Fix everything well with bobby pins and hairspray.
- Loosen a few strands of hair from the wreath at the front and let them fall loosely onto your face. So the look doesn’t seem so strict.
- If you like, you can spice up the fringe of hair at the back of the head with a pretty hair clip.
3. Fixed Hairstyle: Ballerina Bun
Bun hairstyles just never go out of style: from casual and undone to trendy half or macaron buns to classically styled buns. A timeless, elegant variant, and our favorite for the holidays is the ballerina bun. Here, all of the hair is held off the face and tied tightly at the back of the head. The perfect hairstyle for glamorous eye-catching earrings.
Re-style ballerina bun step-by-step:
- Tie your hair in a ponytail. If you like, you can tie a hair pillow around the braid. So the bun appears bigger at the end.
- Now tie the hair around the hair pillow in a bun so that the ends of the hair stick out loosely at the sides.
- Finally, wrap the ends of your hair around the finished bun so that the elastic is no longer visible.
- If you like, you can style the finished ballerina bun with a trendy scrunchie, for example, made of velvet. The wide elastic band not only looks cool but also gives the bun more hold.
Also Read: Six Ways To Straighten Hair Without Irons
4. Fixed Hairstyle: Romantic Braid
This great braid is a real eye-catcher: It not only looks feminine and romantic, it also looks like it is woven. Fortunately, implementation is easier than you might think. We’ll tell you how you can style the romantic braid for the holidays.
- Tie a few strands of hair from the top hair at the back of the head on the right and left.
- Then always wrap a few strands from the right, then again from the left in the middle of the braid.
- Finally fix the braid at the bottom with a thin elastic band and spray the hairstyle with some hairspray.
5. Fixed Hairstyle: Noble Braided Wreath
This awesome hairstyle also looks a lot more complicated than it actually is. Here are the step-by-step instructions for a classy braided wreath for the holidays.
Re-style the wreath step-by-step:
- Braid a section of hair on the right and left into a pigtail.
- Then place the braids at the back of the head to the other side.
- Fix the ends of the braids with a bobby pin or a hair clip.
- A little hairspray gives the hairstyle hold at the end.