Your skin is oily and you regularly have blackheads in certain areas of the face? Don’t despair and try one of the 5 recipes selected for you. You will see that it is finally simple to find a luminous complexion and a supple and radiant skin.
1. The mask with aloe vera, baking soda, pineapple and yogurt
Make a mask with active ingredients to moisturize and tighten the pores of your skin, without irritating it.
Here are the ingredients to prepare
- Natural pineapple juice: 2 tablespoons
- Aloe vera gel: 1 tablespoon
- Sodium bicarbonate: 1 teaspoon
- Natural yogurt: 2 tablespoons
This mask is very easy to make, because all you have to do is mix all the ingredients vigorously until you obtain a ready-to-use emulsion. You must use it immediately after its preparation and it does not keep, even by putting it in the fridge.
Here’s how to apply it on your face
- Open the pores of your face by running it under hot water.
- Pat your skin dry and apply the mask all over your face, carefully avoiding your eyes.
- Take a 15 minute break and let the mask work.
- Rinse off the mask with clear, cool water, emphasizing the areas that are usually oilier and where you often have blackheads.
- If your skin is sensitive, you can then apply a little aloe vera gel or simply a moisturizing lotion.
The benefits of this mask
Aloe vera gel has moisturizing, soothing and regenerating properties and its gelatinous side makes it easy to apply the mask. It has antiseptic powers and it is ideal for skin that wants to get rid of impurities and is prone to acne.
Pineapple is a natural surface exfoliator and it makes the skin bright and smooth. It is also an anti-inflammatory that helps fight against various daily aggressions.
Sodium bicarbonate is a deep exfoliator and is more suitable for sensitive skin than other products because it is not harsh. As it is alkaline, it counterbalances the acidity of yogurt and pineapple.
Yoghurt contains lactic acid with cleansing and moisturizing properties and it protects the skin without loading it with excessively greasy components.
2. The mask with green clay, lemon and essential oils
Green clay is a hit when it comes to tightening skin pores. Its absorbent power is recommended to purify oily skin, but it is also effective in the treatment of dry skin, provided you add essential oils.
Here are the ingredients to plan
- Green clay: 2 tablespoons
- ½ squeezed lemon or water if you have sensitive skin
- Essential oils: 2 drops of peppermint and 1 drop of tea tree
Mix the ingredients and if your skin is very dry or sensitive, prefer water to lemon juice which could irritate you because of its acidity. When you have obtained a very smooth paste, apply the preparation on the whole face, avoiding the eye area. Leave to act for fifteen minutes, then rinse thoroughly with clear water.
3. Lemon yeast mask
Baking powder has astringent properties, while lemon is an effective antiseptic.
You have to prepare
- Baking powder: 1 sachet
- Lemon juice: 4 teaspoons
Mix the 2 ingredients well and leave for 15 minutes before applying to clean, dry skin. Leave on for about twenty minutes, then rinse with water until all traces of the homemade mask disappear.
4. The lemon, oatmeal and egg white mask
Egg white is a beauty ally thanks to its lysozyme content, which has antibiotic properties. When combined with lemon, it transforms oily skin into a supple and luminous epidermis.
Here are the ingredients to plan
- 1 egg white
- Lemon juice: 2 tablespoons
- Oatmeal: 2 tablespoons
Mix the egg white with the oatmeal and lemon juice to obtain a homogeneous and easy to spread paste. Apply to your face, taking care to cover the areas around your nose, chin and forehead. Do not apply too close to the eyes, as lemon is very aggressive for this area of the face. Keep the mask on for ½ hour, then rinse with cold water to tighten the pores of the skin and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
You can also make a mask by whipping an egg white and applying it to a clean face. Rinse thoroughly, then squeeze a lemon and gently dab your skin with a cotton pad soaked in lemon juice to tighten pores.
5. The mask with besan, turmeric, olive oil and yogurt
Besan is chickpea flour and it is excellent for exfoliating the skin, making it clearer and ridding it of impurities and dead cells.
Prepare the following ingredients
- Chickpea flour (besan): 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder: 1 teaspoon
- Yogurt: 1 tablespoon
- Organic olive oil: a few drops
Mix the ingredients well to make a soft and fine paste. Apply generously to the face and wait for the preparation to dry for half an hour. Rinse with cool, clear water, then pat dry with a clean towel lightly patting your face. You can repeat this treatment every week to have beautiful skin and tighten pores effectively.
The combination of besan and olive oil purifies the skin without drying it out, and yogurt contributes by deeply hydrating the skin. Turmeric is known to reduce sebum secretion and make skin clear and glowing.
Also Read: How To Close Open Pores