Sandals and handbags are the perfect combination for summer. But which handbag goes with which sandals? In this article, we show you how to find the perfect handbag for your sandals and present various pairs of bags and sandals that can be combined. So you always have the right bag with you!
How can I find the perfect handbag for my sandals?
The perfect handbag for your sandals is the one that complements your outfit and emphasizes your personal style. If you are looking for a classic, elegant bag, then you should go for a clutch. These pockets tend to be small and go perfectly with most sandal styles.
On the other hand, if you are looking for a more functional bag to carry all your things, then a shoulder bag or backpack is the right choice. However, when choosing your bag, make sure that it is not too big and that the color goes well with your sandals.
In a nutshell – you should pay attention to this:
- Handbags should match the sandals
- The size of the bag should be appropriate
- The bag should be practical
- It should complete your outfit
Next, let’s look at the released sandal styles.
Also Read: Do Your Pedicure: These Are The Best Tips For Beautiful Feet
Which handbags can be combined with which sandals?
The first question is what style of sandals you wear, because they influence the combination:
- Strappy sandals and high heels look great with a chic clutch or a small shoulder bag, for example. This type of shoe is elegant and feminine, making it a great choice for an evening out or a wedding.
- Wedge heeled sandals combine perfectly with boho bags and medium sized shoppers or crossbody bags and are perfect for everyday wear.
- Gladiator sandals look good with larger handbags, such as a shoulder bag or a tote bag. The sandals emphasize the legs and are great with skirts and dresses.
- Small bags, such as a sporty clutch or a small shoulder bag, go best with flat and simple sandals.
The second question is what color your sandals are. Black or brown sandals go well with bags in muted tones. Would you like to use colors as a statement? Blue and red sandals can be paired with brighter handbag colors like pink or yellow.
But then make sure that your outfit is rather simple. Color statements can be combined well with simple white summer dresses and are an absolute eye-catcher. You can also experiment with patterned bags to add some pizzazz to your outfit.
Are you looking for an all-rounder for your outfit? Rely on a stylish bag from a well-known manufacturer like Guess. At https://www.eschuhe.de/handtaschen-von-guess you will find a large selection of different designs and styles.
Conclusion – the perfect handbag for your sandals
Women’s sandals are an essential accessory for every summer. They are light, comfortable and go with any outfit. But which handbag is the right one for your sandals? With our tips you will always carry the right bag!
Also Read: Tips For Dressing Young And Stylish